A New Workshop by Patt Lind-Kyle
in Nevada County
This is a pre-publication workshop of Patt’s new book Embracing the End of Life: A Journey into Dying and Awakening
An invitation …
After facing my own death a few years ago I learned about the process of dying. I also discovered the process of how death helps us wake up to an expanded life now. I have learned the importance of community with family and friends as we unravel our fear of death and for meeting our actual death itself. This is an invitation to you to embrace your own death and for those whom you love.
Together in this workshop we will explore the death process, the perils of medical interference, the kind of caregivers we want to be with us as we die, the legal process and the stages of awakening of how our death helps us be more alive now. I want us to share together how we can be prepared for both a healthy life and a healthy death.
Join me as we create community together in an ongoing experiential workshop.
- Engage together in exploring as a community how to support each other in facing the fears and challenges of our death.
- Learn how to awaken and expand more fully in our lives now.
- Develop your own personal guide for supporting you and your loved ones in the dying process.
- This workshop will be a progressive deepening process with information, discussion, exercises, reflections, visualizations, and meditations.
- We also will be working with a new DVD that will accompany the book. Integrating binaural beats and coded color music, the DVD takes us through the various stages of our awakening.
The next step
Attending this workshop will take courage and commitment. Take this next step in your life for yourself and for friends and love ones who you can support in their dying.
This is an on-going weekly workshop for three months.
We will meet every Wednesday from 6:00-8:00pm
Starting April 6, 2016 through June 22, 2016
This will be a closed group
To be in the workshop the commitment is $80 (x3) to be prepaid at the beginning of each month. You will be prompted to pay by credit card or Paypal during the registration process on Patt’s website.
When you sign up you will receive directions to Patt’s Meditation Cottage.
Registration is now closed.
Please contact Patt if you have questions about the workshop.
More about Embracing the End of Life: A Journey into Dying and Awakening
If you missed Patt’s interview with Elisa Parker about her soon to be released book Embracing the End of Life: A Journey into Dying and Awakening, visit Patt on Conversations to listen now.
For more about Patt’s book and accompanying DVD visit Embracing the End of Life: A Journey into Dying and Awakening