http://www.pattlindkyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Patt-Lind-Kyle-sitelogo.png 0 0 Patt Lind-Kyle http://www.pattlindkyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Patt-Lind-Kyle-sitelogo.png Patt Lind-Kyle2009-12-17 15:24:212017-03-07 18:48:23Video: Interview with Lew Sitzer on NCTV
In this interview with Lew Sitzer of NCTV, Patt answers the following questions:
Why did Patt write her first book, When Sleeping Beauty Wakes Up?
- Was it about her own personal journey?
- How can illness be a gift?
- What did Patt discover after interviewing 40 professional women?
- How did come into being?
- What was Patt’s chapter in Audacious Aging about?
- What inspired Patt to write Heal Your Mind, Rewire Your Brain?
- What did Patt discover in 6 months of silent retreat?
- How does the book integrate scientific research with practical tools?
- What does EEG stand for?
- How does Patt use an EEG to help people achieve balance?
- What is the difference between the mind and the brain?
- How does multi-tasking affect the brain?
- How do we deal with negative thoughts?
- What tools are most helpful for healing the mind?
- How do we learn how to focus our thoughts in a positive direction?
- What happens to our brain waves when we think positively?
- How can these tools be helpful to children and families?
- Could this be a replacement treatment for drug therapies?
- How does this work relate to happiness?